Monday, November 12, 2012

Sample Cover letter

Name of Employer
Address of Employer
Email: employer email address

Thursday, October dd, yyyy
Subject: Post to apply

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am applying for the position for the above subject as recently advertised at [job announcement site].

As you will note from my resume attached, I am currently working as system and software engineering to develop the [ICT-D system] for [Company A].
Beside the experiences of system and software engineering, I also had experience in establishing and maintaining good working relations with people of different national and cultural background through the cooperated project with [International company B] to Research and Develop the Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) for [Company C].
From my experiences, I have worked on various projects related to Information and Communication Technology, system integration research and development for more than 9 years of professional working  in network using a variety of operating systems (OS) and platforms.
My experience and expertise in ICT makes me confident that I have the necessary traits to manage and provide best IT technical support to user community, and that my ability to work in challenging assignments and places will stand me in good stead when handling the responsibilities associated with a position in the area of IT.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours Sincerely
You Name

Sample posting:
http://partner.jica.go.jp/recruitdetail?id=a0T10000002uDLcEAM&mode=DETAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment